Welcome to our brand new recipe corner. This will be a little hub of foodie content where we will be sharing some lovely recipes from our various Big Feastival chefs, producers and street-food suppliers. Don't forget to take some photos of your creations and share them on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter tagging @thebigfeastival so we can see our favourite Feastival recipes come to life. Happy cooking!
Sun-dried tomato & olive cod en papillote - The Mindful Chef
120g green beans
1 tbsp oil
2 garlic cloves
2 x 150g cod fillet (skin off)
300g sweet potato
40g pitted black olives
60g sundried tomatoes
Medium handful of fresh thyme
1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas mark 6.
2. Leaving the skin on, cut the sweet potato into 1cm cubes. Remove the thyme leaves from the stalks. Slice the black olives and sundried tomatoes in half. Trim the green beans and thinly slice each garlic clove.
3. Place the sweet potato on a baking tray, sprinkle over the thyme leaves, drizzle with 1 tsp oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt. Place in the oven for 20 mins, turning halfway through.
4. To make each pollack en papillote - Using a large piece of baking paper, layer half of the green beans, then the pollack, top with the olives, sundried tomatoes and garlic. Season with sea salt and black pepper and drizzle over a quarter of the juice from the lemon and 1 tsp olive oil. Roll up the ends to make a parcel. Repeat with the other pollack fillet.
5. Place the pollack en papillote on a baking tray and place in the oven for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
6. You can serve the pollack in the parcel or carefully remove from the baking paper. Place on a warm plate and serve alongside the sweet potatoes. Drizzle with the remaining lemon juice.
459 calories • 53g carbs • 15g fat • 33g protein
Recipe for two people, halve the ingredients for one person
For more recipes like these, check out The Mindful Chef who will be appearing on our Table Sessions.